TOB Campus 2022-23:
Launches August 2022
Reclaim your school’s Catholic identity — bring Theology of the Body to life and commit to ongoing formation.
This is your Catholic school’s response to a deficient worldview — where teachers embark on a journey of continuous formation.
Our young people are surrounded by a culture that has redefined what it means to be human. Catholic schools can no longer sit idly by while the culture distorts the truth. Our staff and students need to be reawakened to the glory of the human person.
Pope John Paul the Great proclaimed the sacramental worldview, which allows us to see the rich meaning revealed through the created world and in a profound way through our bodiliness as human persons created in the image and likeness of God.
As a TOB Campus subscriber, you’ll enjoy:
- Nine group staff formation sessions available per year
- Optional monthly round table discussions with other TOB Campus Ambassadors* nationwide
- One new Special Topics in TOB Course per year
- Online Intro to TOB Course (workbooks sold separately)
- K-8 virtual TOB curriculum training bundle
- A personal TOB Campus mentor from Ruah Woods
- Monthly Saint Reflections
- TOB petitions for school Masses
- TOB Campus signage and poster displays
*A TOB Campus Ambassador is interested in diving deeper into the truths of our Faith as illuminated by the Theology of the Body. Lead group staff formations (content provided by Ruah Woods) at your school, attend optional round table discussions with other teachers nationwide, and be a leader who helps to shape a greater Catholic culture in your school.
CONTINUOUS GROUP FORMATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
There are 9 group formations available per year. These staff formation sessions are expertly designed by the Ruah Woods Institute. As a staff you will:
- Increase your knowledge of the Faith as Illuminated by the Theology of the Body
- Increase your relationships with one another through small group activities and discussions
- Deepen your relationship with Jesus Christ through guided Scripture reflections
Leader guides are provided for each session.
Attendee guides and activity sheets are provided for each session.
Content videos are provided for each session.
Scripture reflection videos are provided for each sessions.
What is the investment of the
NEW TOB Campus Annual Subscription?
A TOB Campus annual subscription will invest time throughout the academic year for continuous group staff formation and other actions to transform the campus culture. A robust offering of expertly crafted group formations, digital courses, and supporting materials are included for one low annual price depending on the size of your school. In addition, each active TOB Campus is assigned their very own TOB support staff member from Ruah Woods, who provides unlimited, personal support and encouragement throughout the year.
For schools with an enrollment under 300 students
BONUS GIFT for the First 300 Schools Ordering an Annual Subscription to Become a
TOB Campus for the 2022-23 School Year!
Ready to equip your school with the tools and language you need to serve your young community? Fill out the form below, commit to teaching our curriculum, and we’ll send you a welcome kit, plus this beautiful banner… and be in touch as our plans for ongoing formation become available.
ACT NOW: Be one of the next 300 schools to commit to teach our curriculum schoolwide by Fall 2022, plus sign-up to become an active TOB Campus and you will receive a FREE “We Are a TOB Campus” 8′ x 4′ vinyl banner ($175 value) to display while supplies last!
Fill-in a TOB Campus Interest Form Below & We Will Contact You:
What it means to be a
By enrolling to become a TOB Campus, you’re committing to living and teaching the truth with clarity and compassion through our curriculum, and ongoing staff formation. Our Catholic schools show up for their students and the world by practicing:
- PRAYER. We help every student and staff member strengthen their relationship with God.
- SERVICE. As a grateful response to God’s love for us all, we prioritize serving our community’s needs.
- DIGNITY OF THE HUMAN PERSON. We uphold the intrinsic dignity of every human person.
- UNIQUENESS. We affirm every person by calling and praying for one another by name.
- EDUCATION. We believe education is first a cultivation of awe and wonder at the gift of God’s creation.
- VOCATION. We help our students discern their unique vocation to love and lead.
- DISCIPLINE. Our students, faculty and staff choose to live in line with their purpose.
- ENVIRONMENT. We strive to preserve the goodness and beauty of creation.
- RELATIONSHIP. A deeper relationship with Jesus and one another.
- FAITH. A greater understanding of our faith through the lens of TOB.
- AUTHENTIC MASCULINITY & FEMININITY. We cultivate this treasure in each other.
See who else has signed up as a TOB Campus. We’re proud to inspire a wave of schools across the nation ready to stand up for students. See the schools on the TOB Campus honor roll, and then sign up today to put your school on the list.
TOB Campus: Monthly Staff Formation
Once a month, experience a centering staff formation led by your TOB Campus ambassador. With a unique video produced by Ruah Woods Institute, small discussions, and time for guided prayer, these staff formation events will help your staff feel ready to meet real-world challenges with clarity and compassion.
In the first year of the NEW TOB Campus experience, your team will review such topics as:
Intro to John Paul II
Jesus Christ Reveals Man to Himself
Excited to start your school’s journey?
Join the TOB Campus Honor Roll today.